4 boneless pork short ribs, about 2 pounds
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/3 cup soy sauce
8 small organic carrots, peeled and stems attached
1 bunch green onions
Salt and pepper
1. Place the short ribs into a large plastic bag and add the chili, paprika, cayenne, soy sauce some olive oil and a bit of salt and pepper. Seal the bag and toss around so all the ingredient coat the ribs. Place this in the fridge for about an hour so the ribs can marinate and get super tasty.
2. Once the Ribs have marinated, remove them from the bag and place onto a smokin’ hot grill. (I like to use charcoal, but gas will do just fine.) add a bit of salt and pepper and allow them to brown and get some wicked grill marks on both sides (about 5 minutes on each side) once they are charred and gorgeous, move them to a cool part of the grill and cover. Let them cook for another 5-8 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, add the carrots and green onions, drizzle with a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper, then toss to evenly coat. Place them on the grill and allow them to cook and get beautiful grill marks on both sides about (about 4-6 minutes.
4. Remove the ribs from the grill to a large plate and cover with tin foil. Let them sit and rest for about 5-8 minutes.
5. Remove the carrots and green onions and place 2 carrots and a few green onions on the bottom of the plate, then place 1 short rib over the top and serve.