2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 large red onion, sliced
1 cup button mushrooms, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 packages Ramen noodles
6 large eggs, beaten
Salt and Pepper
1. In a large sauté pan, add butter, onions, mushrooms, and garlic over medium heat and sauté until the onions become translucent. (about 6 minutes)
2. Cook the Ramen noodles by following the directions on the package. When the noodles are done remove them from the liquid and pat dry on paper towels.
3. Add ½ of the dried, cooked noodles to a small non-stick sauté pan with a little butter and olive oil, about a tablespoon of each and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and add ½ of the eggs and ½ the caramelized vegetables over the top.
5. After about 2 minutes, sprinkle with a little cheese then using a spatula, fold the noodles and egg in half. (creating the omelette)
6. Cook for another 2-4 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked. Slice in half and serve. (Repeat the same process with the remaining vegetables, eggs and noodles for the second Ramelette)